New Blog

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

April 14, 2010

New wreath color for the party!

wreath new color teal dr seuss party
The party is still a week and a half away and I'm working on decor right now (in addition to about 300 other things it feels like!) and an easy quick fix was to repaint the acorn wreath!  I'm so excited.  I love planning party's.  I spend week planning and getting excited for something that really only lasts a few hours.  But for me the fun is in the planning.  She's only turning 3, she won't even remember it, but I will and the other kids.  It's also fun that we have so much family around!  We actually have cousins her AGE to invite.  I hope they can all make it!