New Blog

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

January 11, 2010

Lego Invitation

It's my first son's 7th birthday today. This Saturday we're having a party for him. When I asked him what kind of party he wanted he said "Lego". This is actually the first year we've owned lego's! I've always had a baby around and it was never safe. But since we're on a baby break it seemed like the perfect time! So for Christmas my 2nd Son got quite a few lego's to start off the collection. They have both been having a great time. So that's the theme! Here is part of the invitation I sent out. The day/time/address and stuff was off on the side, but here is the image I used. I put this "Happy Birthday Jonathan" together late at night and he woke up to it. He loved it. And it turned out pretty cute I think!
lego party invitation

Photobucket