New Blog

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

January 8, 2010

Flashback Friday- First Cross Stitch

I've been into crafts my whole life.  Maybe because my mom is very crafty, or the fact that I only have sisters.  But we always enjoyed crafts and lot of them.  When I was young (I don't remember if I was 8 or 10, mom help me out) I decided I wanted to learn to Cross stitch.  I finished everything but the roses that first year.  The roses?  I finished yesterday so I could post this! 
first cross stitch carousel horse
So here it is FINALLY finished, my very first cross stitch!  I have started and completed MANY cross stitches since this one but it's nice to have it done, I've been carrying it around for years. 
Photobucket