New Blog

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

March 29, 2010

Glass Jars finished!

chalk paint labels organization jars
I finally got around to painting these jars.  Actually I did it about a week ago, but didn't have any chalk.  So I finally got chalk and finished them by rubbing the chalk all over them and wiping them clean.  Finally I got to write on the jars.  Of course I have TERRIBLE handwriting so don't look TOO closely.  My Husband thinks this is silly.  Since the Jar's are clear no reason to label and write on them he said...  He just doesn't get it!  But I'm happy with how they turned out and even collecting some more jars!
glass jars labeled finished paint chalk