New Blog

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

March 12, 2010

Flashback Friday- cross stitch baby gifts

Back in the day, when I was pregnant with my first baby most of my friends and even my sister, were pregnant at the same time as me.  It was fun all being due within 9 months of each other.  So the last few months while I wasn't working and getting ready to become a mom I got back into Cross stitching in a BIG way.  I made a BUNCH for my own baby (which will come in the next few months) and I made a bunch for my friends as well.  It was so fun imagining all our our lives changing (we were all having our firsts!) as I worked on these.  Of course way back when I hadn't even heard of a blog, or thought I'd want a record of all the stuff I've made over the years.  So one of my wonderful girlfriends took this picture of her cross stitch off her wall!  That makes me feel even better, that she still has it hanging on her son's wall!   Hopefully I'll get copies of some of the others over the next few months as well.
cross stitch baby gift flashback friday