New Blog

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

January 24, 2010

Sisters!

My sisters have both started Craft blog's this last month! I was lucky enough to get to make their blog templates! I really enjoy doing the templates and learning how to do new stuff each time. Like make the "grab my button" widgets, and the menu at the top. Anyway... For my baby sister it's her second blog (she has a family one too) and has been bloging for awhile. But for my middle sister (I'm the oldest, could you tell?) it's her first blog, as well as finally getting a website for her business! I'm so excited because she's the one I get to see the least and she's super creative (well we all are, we get it from our mom!). SO go on over and check out my sister's blogs!


Twiggle BoxReeses Pieces and MeTwiggleblog