New Blog

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

April 7, 2010

How COOL is this!

My sister told me that she got a bunch of hits yesterday from a foreign blog.  When she went to check it out it had my Holey Egg's featured!  SO fun! So if you can read Turkish (or have google chrome to translate for you) check it out! http://www.10marifet.org/yazi/yumurta-nasil-ziyan-edilir.  I was actually featured on quite a few blogs and it was SO fun.  Not only that other people liked something I made, but there is just something completely giddy about finding a full in box of comments!  I got 23 comments, a record from me AND I got 1200 unique hits in one week.  I know that some of the bigger blogs get that in one day, but for me it was just SO exciting!  So thanks!  And I hope you like what you see and keep coming back (especially after the big blog merges and name/address changes!)