New Blog

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

March 27, 2010

Fabric Easter eggs!

quilt eggs finished easter decorations
I was looking for some fun easter projects when I came across this pattern from Retro Mama!  I have some fabric left from my quilt and thought it would be fun to make some!  These were quick and fun and since they were all made from left overs cost me nothing!  I made 9, but am thinking of grabbing some of the dark brown I have leftover and making some more!  (I love this paisley!)
fabric quilt easter eggs sewn finished stuffed
My little ones loved them too!  The second I got them done and took these pictures were the last time I saw them all day!  They were larger than I expected, but the perfect size for these sweet little hands!
100324_0043_edit