New Blog

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

February 21, 2010

Hair Bows and holder!

hair bows clips holder initial
My sister just sent my daughter, S, this hair bow holder for a gift!  I figured it was a good time to share the curly hair clips I made her a few months ago.  I thought I took pictures of the process, but looking through my old pictures I couldn't find them.  I guess I didn't.  But the directions are super easy.  I have some ribbon left, I think I'll take pictures of making some so I can show you!  The only thing I would have done differently is to cut the ribbons shorter.  The shiny ones are simply too long.  I should go back and trim them.  Anyway, they've been sitting in a drawer until now~  Thanks Chelsea!